Why Use OnCore? A Message from Vice Chancellor of Research, Thomas Flaig, MD
The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus (CU-Anschutz), University of Colorado Health system (UCHealth) and the Children’s Hospital Colorado (CHCO) use OnCore as a campus-wide platform to manage clinical research and facilitate fiscal and operational compliance.
OnCore is a clinical trial management system (CTMS) that:
- enables users to manage all protocols and subjects in one place;
- supports clinical research billing compliance;
- simplifies data management and monitoring;
- easily tracks biospecimens throughout the entire lifecycle;
- improves patient recruitment and tracks outcomes; and
- automates the flow of information between systems.
Existing studies needing to move into OnCore are submitted through the OnCore Build Request Form
|OnCoreSupport: M-F 6am - 5pm|
Contact OnCore support:
After-hours outage support:
To report an after-hours OnCore outage, please call the OIT help desk at 303-724-HELP and choose option '2'