Why Use OnCore? A Message from Vice Chancellor of Research, Thomas Flaig, MD
The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus (CU-Anschutz), University of Colorado Health system (UCHealth) and the Children’s Hospital Colorado (CHCO) use OnCore as a campus-wide platform to manage clinical research and facilitate fiscal and operational compliance.
OnCore is a clinical trial management system (CTMS) that:
- enables users to manage all protocols and subjects in one place;
- supports clinical research billing compliance;
- simplifies data management and monitoring;
- easily tracks biospecimens throughout the entire lifecycle;
- improves patient recruitment and tracks outcomes; and
- automates the flow of information between systems.
Existing studies needing to move into OnCore are submitted through the OnCore Build Request Form
Utilization of OnCore Policy
OnCore Guidance Documents
OnCore Support is available Monday through Friday, 6am - 5pm.
Need after-hours outage support?
To report an after-hours OnCore Outage, please call the OIT help desk at 303-724-HELP and choose option '2'