UCHealth Guidelines for Research Involving Human Subjects During COVID-19 UpdateOct 27, 2020
The updated Guidelines can be found on our website on the COVID-19 subpage.
Notably, UCHealth has revised its general guidance for access and presence of research personnel at UCHealth locations:
- Wear your mask at all times, over your nose and mouth. In clinical areas, at a minimum, a surgical or procedural mask must be worn at all times.
- Staff and providers are not permitted to wear cloth masks or gators in clinical areas.
- Stay physically distant from others, particularly when you are in common areas or lobbies.
- Do not gather in groups to eat or socialize.
- In response to these increasing numbers and public health orders, UCHealth now strongly encourages all meetings to be held virtually. If a meeting must be held in person, no more than 5 people may gather in one area. Physical distancing of at least 6 feet must be followed at all times
Research activities in UCHealth clinical settings is dependent upon the pace of clinical reactivation and deactivation within UCHealth, including UCHealth visitor restrictions and PPE availability.
If you have any questions, please contact Laurie Blumberg-Romero directly or email the UCHealth research administration central box at: UCH-ResearchAdmin@uchealth.org