The Office of Research Integrity’s Monthly Responsible Conduct of Research Seminar Series is Re-Launching VirtuallySep 11, 2020
The Office of Research Integrity’s Monthly Responsible Conduct of Research Seminar Series is Re-Launching Virtually
The monthly Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) Seminar Series is re-launching virtually beginning September 16th. We have confirmed with NIH that RCR training conducted via remote access can satisfy the NIH Requirement for Instruction in the Responsible Conduct of Research. To ensure that the training meets these requirements, we’ll be making a few changes!
- RCR trainings will now run 90 minutes. This will allow us to provide a full hour of instruction, while allowing time for discussion and facilitation. Attending any 8 out of the 9 RCR seminars we offer will satisfy the NIH training requirement.
- We will offer 2 RCR sessions per month rather than having a single session per month and a make-up week in the summer.
- Because the NIH requirements for RCR training specify face-to-face discussion, our attendees will need to keep their cameras on in Zoom throughout the session.
- Get ready for interaction! We’ll be discussing the concepts, taking polls during the session, and distributing an electronic attendance sheet during class.
- We’ll ask that you be a good Zoom neighbor! Please follow basic etiquette, like participating in discussions, remaining attentive, and keeping yourself on mute while you’re not talking to the group, and using the Chat function to ask questions.
Learners may register for the sessions via SkillSoft by clicking the session links on page 2 of the flyer linked below and signing into the CU Denver | Anschutz SkillSoft portal with their CU credentials. Class size is limited, so be sure to register early ONLY for the sessions you need.
RCR Fall 2020-Spring 2021 Flyer
Please contact ClinicalResearchSupportCenter@ucdenver.edu with any questions.