How to Edit and Update your ClinicalTrials.gov RecordsJan 13, 2022
ClinicalTrials.gov records are living documents, and should always be kept up to date with the protocol and current study information.
To sign in and update your records:
- Log in at https://register.clinicaltrials.gov/.
- Organization: UColorado
- Username: Your email address (@ChildrensColorado, @UCDenver, or @CUAnschutz. Hint: Try your old UCDenver email address if your CUAnschutz one isn’t working)
- You can reset your password at the login page if you don’t remember it.
- Protocol Section
- Study Documents
- Results (Note: this section won’t appear until your study is no longer enrolling)
- Click “Open” next to the Protocol Section
- Click “Edit” next to the individual module (such as “Study Status” or “Outcome Measures”) that you want to update.
For help registering or updating your study records, contact email@example.com.
Tags: access clinicaltrials.gov login records updates