Fixing the "PRS Review Comments" Problem Status
Mar 3, 2022
Before any new or updated ClinicalTrials.gov record is made public, ClinicalTrials.gov's PRS staff conduct a thorough quality review. If the record does not meet their QC criteria, PRS will reject the record and add specific comments related to the problems they found with the record.
In these cases, the record will be flagged with the following problem status:
To fix this problem status:
- First,log into ClinicalTrials.gov (the Organization is "UColorado", and your username is your email) and open the record.
- At the top of the Record Summary page, click the "Review Comments" link, highlighted in red.
- When you click the link, a pop-up window will open. This will display your entire record, along with eachPRS QC comment under the associated section.
- Scroll through and read the comments carefully. PRS will include specific instructions for fixing the issues.
- Updateyour record to resolve each comment.
- Click the "Entry Complete" button once you are done to queue the record for release.
Tip: For help understanding or resolving PRS QC comments, refer to our Tip of the Week archive, which includes guidance for addressing various types of PRS comments.
PRS Review Comments