Can I Edit my Record After it is Made Public?Nov 4, 2021
YES!!! Although it is vital to ensure that your study is registered correctly prior to beginning enrollment, your record is a living document, and should be kept up to date according to the current study status and the study protocol. Update and edit it early and often!
Here are some updates you may need to make:
- Records for active studies must be updated at least once per year (every 6 months while actively recruiting) to make sure they are current and accurate.
- Changes to the study status or study contact information must be updated within 30 days of the change.
- Changes to other information in the record must be updated within 30 days of IRB approval of the change.
To update the record:
1. Log in (organization = "UColorado", username = your email).
2. Open the record and make your changes.
3. When finished, click the green "Complete" button at the top of the record summary page. This will notify an administrator to release the record for ClinicalTrials.gov review and publication.
If you have questions about updating your study or accessing your records, email email@example.com.