- Animal identification, such as tattoos (pups and adults), ear tags, and ear punches
- Injections – IP, IM, IV, SQ, IC, PO (oral gavage), etc.
- Blood collection - Chemistry panels, cell counts, other analyses offered by CPSR
- Necropsy and tissue collection
- Upon request – if we don’t know a technique, we’ll do our best to learn it as feasible and perform for your research.
- Fees for services are billed in 15-minute increments.
- Please submit requests here.
- Get more data from your animals - Comparative Pathology Shared Resource
- Monthly sessions include an introduction to handling, restraint, injection, blood collection, anesthesia, and euthanasia.
- Please see Resources for Researchers - OLAR Key Contacts on the intranet to inquire about scheduling and signing up
- Veterinary staff can train any of the procedures noted on the Services tab.
- Common requests include injections, blood collection, anesthesia, and
- OLAR has two ORs that
can accommodate multiple large animal surgeries at one time.
- Our skilled
veterinary technicians have experience with anesthesia induction, maintenance,
recovery, and post-operative care of many species.
Opens in a new window Opens document in a new window