The research information technology team and our partners welcome you! Our team directly supports, assists with or oversees the four main enterprise research systems used on our campuses. These are listed below.
We also support Research Administration's web presence and provide desktop and computer support.
We partner closely with the University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus Office of Information Technology (OIT)
and University of Colorado System University Information Services (UIS) to support the current operation of these systems, as well as working on initiatives to improve data management, data delivery and user experience. We work hand in hand with research administration business offices to serve our faculty and staff in the most efficient way possible.
Welcome from Elizabeth Collins, Director, Research Information Technology
InfoEd Electronic Research Administration (eRA) System
- For questions and support, please email email@example.com
- Grants and contracts routing, submission, and tracking
- Awards Tracking
- Human subjects protocol submission, review, and tracking
- Conflict of interest submission, review, and tracking
OnCore Clinical Trials Management System
- Budget Development
- Subject Management
- For questions and support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Animal protocol submission, review, and tracking
- Animal orders
- Animal housing
- Animal billing
- Cost accounting
- Radiation Safety training, testing, and inventory tracking
- Biological Agents Safety training, inventory, surveys, and audits tracking
- Chemical Safety tracking of controlled substances and hazardous chemicals
- For any questions or issues with this system, email: EHSAssistant@ucdenver.edu or call: 303-724-0345