We are looking for women with endometriosis who are undergoing or planning to undergo IVF-ET that want to possibly increase their chances of a successful embryo transfer.
We are looking for teenage girls (13-18 years old) who DO NOT and DO NOT PLAN to participate in organized sport over the next year for a research study looking at the effects of flag football participation. Participants will be asked to complete 3 in person visits (1hr, 30 min, 30min) and electronic surveys and may be compensated up to $200.
- Monthly visits to the University of Colorado CTRC over a period of 16 weeks
- Blood, urine & stool sample collections
- Four, 4-week periods with daily consumption of various study foods such as salmon, beef, oatmeal, cheesecake, walnuts, red peppers, avocado & chickpeas
We are looking for volunteers to participate in a research study to receive a vaccine or placebo to help researchers learn more about how to prevent Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) illness in infants and children. Your child can participate if they have a healthy immune system and have never had an illness caused by RSV.
We are looking for volunteers to participate in a study designed to assess the efficacy of full spectrum CBD and broad spectrum CBD, compared to a placebo control (PC), to reduce drinking in participants with alcohol use disorder. If eligible for the study, subjects will be randomized to receive one of the conditions for 12 weeks.
Seeking male participants between ages 15 to 30 years old for a research study looking at how fat is used as a source of energy in males with a genetic condition compared to healthy controls. Procedures include blood draws, DXA body scan, Resting Metabolic Rate, exercise tests, and muscle biopsy from the lower leg. Compensation provided.
What is involved:
- A 12 week intervention involving viewing food or food images (study visits once per week)
- Study days before and after the intervention to measure brain responses to food images
- Measures of body composition, mood, physical activity, and eating behavior
Study Volunteers Must:
- Be between 18-65 years old
- Have a BMI between 25-45
- Not have metal or electronic devices in their body
- Not be claustrophobic
Participants will be compensated for their time and will receive a free Fitbit
We are seeking adults ages 18-40 years with a diagnosed concussion in the last 3 years for a one-time research visit.
You may qualify for this study if you:
- 18-65 years old
- Have a body max index (BMI) of 27-45
- Typical eating duration >12 hours during the day (for example, time of first food/drink intake at 6AM and time of last food/drink intake at 8PM = 14 hours eating duration)
- Own a smartphone
- No plan to relocate within the next 12 months
- Financial compensation provided
Research Admin Communications