July 18, 2023, Research Bulletin
Featured Funding Opportunities
Notices of Intent to Publish
NIH Funding Announcements
NIH funding opportunities and notices are presented weekly. Please see the current and past updates below.
Limited Funding Opportunities
To submit a proposal for these opportunities: Interested candidates must send a one-page summary of their research proposal and their biosketch in pdf format via the Limited Submission Portal
- Internal applications due: July 31, 2023
- Sponsor LOI due: September 18, 2023
- Internal applications due: September 7, 2023
- Sponsor application due: November 1, 2023
The Jacqueline Leaffer Wish for the Heart Award is funded by generous support from The Jacqueline Leaffer Foundation. Its purpose is to support CU-SOM early career investigators (fellows, instructors & assistant professors) doing outstanding research in women's heart disease.
Applications are due by 5pm on July 21, 2023.
For more information, please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Develop a novel therapeutic, medical device, or diagnostic with a $200,000 SPARK|REACH award
What's Included: SPARK Awards bridge the gap between academic discovery and the clinic through product development-based funding and hands-on advising from industry experts.
- Mentorship: 1:1 project management support and a customized program that adapts to the needs of each project
- Industry Network: Access to industry and subject matter experts experienced in commercialization, pharmaceutical and medtech product development, and regulatory, reimbursement and go-to-market strategy
- Education & Resources: Access to the SPARK Bootcamp, designed specifically to support you in the preparation of the full application
- June 19: Applications open
- August 2: Letters of intent due
- August 23: Start of bootcamp
- September 27: Full applications due
For more information click here.
This conference will be a hybrid format, with the in-person component taking place at the Elliman Conference Center. Attendees have the option to attend virtually as well.
For event questions please contact Ellen Rhodes.
This bulletin is distributed on the 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month for the CU Anschutz Research Community.
Past Research Bulletins can be found here.
Please click here if you wish to be added to this distribution.